I need a break.
I'm walking away.
I'm pulling the plug.
I need a time out. From my life.
Well, from parts of my life.
A time out from the obsession for a white mocha every single morning.
A time out from Facebook.
A time out from following certain boards on Pinterest.
A time out from bullying myself.
A time out from emailed devotionals.
A time out from certain influences.
I need a break from conversations that aren't uplifting. I need a break from the running commentary in my head that always tells me how I'm not measuring up. I need to walk away from the influx of other people's celebrations when I'm still in mourning.
I'm not in a good place for all the doors and windows of my heart to be open. So I'm shutting some of them up. It's not personal. It's not because you said something or didn't say something. It's not you.
It's me.
I'll be back someday.
For now: peace out.
1 comment:
Love you
Post a Comment